1. Place all ingredients of dressing into a cup and mix well and put aside
2. Salt skin of fish and on a medium hot oiled bbq plate, place fish skin side down and place a small pot over fish. Cook for about 8 mins or until fish is just cooked. Keep checking every 2mins to make sure skin isn’t sticking
3. While fish is cooking, in a bowl place cooked peas, chiffonade of mint, shaved golden shallot& sliced eschallot. Add dressing and mix in well. Season to taste and place on a plate
4. Once fish is cooked squeeze lemon over flesh side and season. Place onto pea salad
5. Arrange sliced Jamon, Danish fetta, Mint leaves and snow pea tendril over fish and salad.
6. Drizzle with olive oil and serve